1. Electric transport are available for rent to persons over 16 years old.
2. For the entire period of the rent, when using electric transport, the renter must comply with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the traffic rules.
3. Company is not responsible for the life, health and property of the renter, as well as for damage caused to the life, health and property of third parties caused by the fault of the renter.
4. Company has the right to refuse to rent electric transport to the renter with an explanation of the reason for the refusal.
5. Payment for the use of rented electric transport is made at the current rates published on this site, by debiting money from a bank card or in cash, with the provision of a receipt to the renter.
6. Deposit for the rented electric transport is made by blocking sum of money on the renter’s bank card or in cash, according to the rates published on this site.
7. Deposit is not the full cost of the electric vehicle.
8. Full cost of the rented electric transport will be specified in the rent agreement.
9. The return of deposit in cash in full (except in cases of damage or loss of the electric transport caused by the renter), immediately upon expiration of the rent agreement.
10. Return of the deposit made by using the blocking of sum of money on the renter’s bank card is made by unblocking the sum of money within 5 days from the end date of the rent term.
11. Renter is obliged to conclude a rent agreement for the full term of the intended use of electric transport.
12. Text of the agreement is published on this website.
13. For the contract conclusion the renter is obliged to have a document proving his identity.
14. Documents of third parties are not accepted.
15. The electric transport must be returned in clean and good condition.
16. In case of loss or breakage that lead to equipment disrepair, from renter will be charged the full cost of the electric transport.
17. Theft of electric transports is prosecuted under the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
For payment (entering your card details) you will be redirected to the Sberbank payment gateway. The connection to the payment gateway and the transfer of information is carried out in secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports secure internet payment technology verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, MIR Accept, J-Secure, you may also need to enter a special password to make a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. The confidentiality of personal information is provided by Sberbank. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except in cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are made in strict accordance with the requirements of the MIR, Visa Int., MasterCard Europe Sprl, and JCB payment systems.